Your Next Great Gig Starts Here
Some of the brightest minds in the media and entertainment industry work at Effectv. From media sales to research and operations, our employees work together to integrate brands with the most premium content available, anywhere. Explore this page to learn more about our culture and benefits and see if we're the right fit for you!Available Positions
Who we are
Effectv, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional, and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-screen marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Effectv has a presence in 66 markets with 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
We combine the power of traditional television and premium digital video advertising to reach audiences though high-quality content at any time, on any device – and we’re ready to prove our impact on our client’s businesses. It’s advanced analytics in action and the power of television in a new era.
Who we hire
Effectv hires business-minded professionals who aren’t afraid to take risks, get creative and influence the advertising industry at large. Our employees thrive in collaborative environments where we can all work together to make an impact.
You’re invited to reach your potential. As a part of the Comcast family, you'll work alongside best-in-class innovators in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT.
Our culture 100% starts with our great people. We’re fun, personable and innovative in the way we help our clients achieve marketing success. Our employees are part of the advancement of media and entertainment and are encouraged to drive further innovation in advertising sales.
Some of the brightest minds in the media and entertainment industry work here at Effectv, in many cities all across the country.
From media sales, research and operations, our employees bring brands and audiences together through the power of premium video and advanced analytics.
CLIENT EXPERIENCE COMES FIRST.
We know our clients – and we listen. Serving clients with the attention and care that we bring to our advertising solutions is our top priority.
BE UNIQUELY YOU ALWAYS.
We work with integrity, aren’t afraid to contribute big ideas and are accountable to our clients, partners and each other.
WE LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED.
We are the audience finders and are relentless in our pursuit of bringing the right consumers to our clients. We cut through the clutter with solutions that work.
THERE’S ALWAYS ROOM FOR FUN & GIVING BACK.
We love what we do and giving back to our communities is part of our DNA.
At Effectv we know a career is more than just a job. It is about making an impact and achieving purpose.
The Associate Account Executive Program at Effectv is the jumpstart to a media sales career. The program gives recent college grads and aspiring sales professionals the opportunity to learn the skills and behaviors needed to succeed in the advertising industry, while gaining experience working alongside coaches, mentors, and sellers on real-life projects.
Accepted AAEs will build a strong foundation for a future in media sales while being able to innovate and make an impact at the same time.
- Collaborative 12-month curriculum with focus on sales process, TV and digital advertising sales, marketing, finance, operations, production, and research disciplines
- Travel required within first eight weeks of the program
- Each Associate Account Executive will have coaches and mentors
- Competitive base salary, plus commission
- Outstanding healthcare coverage
- 401(k) + stock discounts
- AAEs will be trained on sales process, prospecting, client needs assessment, presentations, proposal building, closing and account stewardship
- AAEs will be exposed and trained on the tools and resources within each department (Finance, Operations, Digital, Marketing, Research)
- Within the first 90 days AAEs will have a clear understanding of the sales philosophy, tools, resources and performance expectations
- After the initial 90 days, AAEs will start to work toward building their account list with a set revenue and account minimums, in essence create their own “list” upon graduation
- 96% of AAE graduates report they would like to be working at Comcast as an AE a year from now
See how we provide support for the many aspects of life.
Learn, grow and thrive professionally and personally with annual tuition assistance and a variety of development programs.
Medical & Dental
Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans are just the start. Comcast employees have access to Flexible Spending Accounts, personal health consultants, benefits to support life milestones, and more.
401(k) Savings Plan
Our 401(k) plan offers automatic enrollment along with dollar-to-dollar matching up to the first 6% of eligible pay contributed.
Employees in serviceable areas enjoy complimentary digital TV and Internet service as well as deeply discounted phone service and other features.