Ink Master: Turf War premieres Tuesday, January 7th at 10/9c on Paramount Network
We've seen the nation's best tattooers compete for the title of Ink Master, but do they have what it takes to defend their home turf?
Paramount Network's hit tattoo competition reality series Ink Master returns for a 13th Season on Tuesday, January 7 at 10pm ET/PT. This season, titled Ink Master: Turf War, contestants from four different regions of the country - East, West, South and Midwest will represent their "turf" in the competition to be the next Ink Master. Host Dave Navarro and world renowned tattoo artists Chris Núñez and Oliver Peck return to the judges table for what is sure to be an electrifying season. The series is produced by Truly Original with Glenda Hersh, Steven Weinstock and Andrea Richter serving as executive producers.
Over 16 one-hour episodes, these artists will fight to defend their home turf and win the title of Ink Master.
*MEET THE CAST*
Contestants and Instagram Handles:
· Andrew Hicks (@drewstattoosnyc)
· Emac (@emactattoos_)
· Jessa Bigelow (@jessabigelowtatttoo)
· K Lenore Siner (@snakeoclock)
· Jimmy Snaz (@jimmy_snaz)
· Jordi Pla (@jordi_m4l)
· Money Mike Thorton (@tattoo_money)
· Nychelle Elise (@nychelleeliseart)
· Patrick Flynn (@patrickflynntattoos)
· Jason Elliott (@jasontattooer)
· Jake Parsons (@jackparsonstattoo)
· Jerrel Larkins (@jerrellarkins)
· Jordan Allred (@jordanallredart)
· Kelly Severtson (@kellysevertson)
· Frank Ready (@readytattooart)
· Hiram Casas (@hiramksas)
· Arlene Salinas (@arlenesalinas_m)
· Bob Jones (@badcaseofpurpose)
· Raul Ugarte (@raul_ugarte)
· Angel Rose (@theangelrose)
Ink Master season 12 averaged 1.2 million total viewers and a .88 rating in the key P19-49 demo (all stats are L+3). Paramount Network ranked as the #1 ad-supported cable network among P18-49, M18-49 and W18-49 during the show's season 12 timeslot.
Currently airing on Paramount Network, Ink Master: Grudge Match, a spin-off of hit tattoo-competition series Ink Master, provides former Ink Master contestants the opportunity to settle vendettas with their biggest rivals against whom they previously competed. Former Ink Master champions and fan favorites Ryan Ashley (Season 8), DJ Tambe (Season 9 and Season 10) and Cleen Rock One (Season 11) will serve as judges. New episodes air Tuesdays at 10pm ET/PT.