Effectv Streaming enables advertisers to deliver their message to their target audiences within streaming TV and premium video content, wherever, whenever, and however they are watching.
This new iteration of our digital offering expands targeting options for advertisers across a wide range of audience segments, content composition, platform and device delivery, and geography, so each client can create the campaign that best meets their needs.
- Content options include Full Episode Player (FEP), a mix of FEP and long- and short-form TV content, and the inclusion of premium video from top sites and apps.
- Geographic options range from the full Comcast footprint to the designated market area (DMA) level and to the cable zone level, with custom geotargeting incorporating ZIP codes upon request.
- Audience targeting options range from 90+ audience segments for campaigns running only within TV content, to 300+ audience segments with the inclusion of premium video content.
- Platform deliveryincludes set-top box video on demand (VOD), over-the-top (OTT), TV everywhere (TVE), TV, and premium video websites and apps.
- Device delivery includes connected TV, desktop, mobile, and tablet
- Our primary source of inventory is direct relationships with networks and programmers; additional sources include Roku, ad-supported VOD (AVOD) platforms, and direct sourcing via our in-house trading desk.
Most importantly, the wide range of audience segments enables advertisers to run an efficient and effective multiscreen campaign against their desired target. Studies show that adding digital video to a TV campaign drives 16% more reach.1
And Effectv clients who buy both TV airtime and cross-screen placements are overall more satisfied with their customer experience.2
Effectv Streaming One-Sheet
1. Source: Nielsen. "Understanding Campaign Audiences Across TV + Digital." 2019 March 4.
2. Source: Effectv: Customer NPS Survey, March 2019.